Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,049 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)