Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,647 (£3,891) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)