Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (元26,320) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)