Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,414 (元11,012) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)