Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,764 (₩2,319,223) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)