Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,651 (2,652 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)