Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,894 (108,711 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)