Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,019 (Rp 16,520,158) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)