Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,655 (Rp 24,744,496) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)