Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,444 (Rp 34,661,266) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)