Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,005 (Rp 16,003,143) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)