Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,156 (GH₵6,118) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)