Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 (£1,913) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)