Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28680 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,423 (S/. 15,421) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (37 minutes ago)