Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,351 (S/. 15,550) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)