Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26196 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 (S/. 8,393) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)