Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,115 (元16,560) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)