Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13340 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,880 (元14,093) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)