Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10367 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,704 (E£ 45,379) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)