Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,360 (E£ 65,414) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)