Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,569 ($b19,113) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)