Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,225 ($b9,891) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)