Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12381 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,174 ($b9,478) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)