Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13020 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,217 ($b9,345) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)