Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22249 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,996 (8,971 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)