Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,068 (9,340 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)