Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00840 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €913 (108,652 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)