Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,311 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)