Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,423 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (40 minutes ago)