Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,047 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (23 minutes ago)