Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)