Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,262 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)