Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 (£1,746) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)