Cost of living comparison between Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,934 (£3,504) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)