Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,980 (£1,737) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)