Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,801 (46,704 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)