Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10487 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 (23,263 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)