Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11153 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,424 (kr 57,598) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)