Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10747 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 (kr 26,599) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)