Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,338 (4,566 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)