Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,185 (2,304 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)