Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,257 (4,413 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)