Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34548 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,622 (EC$13,378) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)