Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31470 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,673 (EC$5,315) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (29 minutes ago)