Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34044 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,970 (EC$14,598) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)