Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 (CHF 2,902) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (30 minutes ago)