Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 80% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,415 (CHF 5,860) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)