Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,615 (₨117,075) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)