Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €820 (₨62,906) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (31 minutes ago)