Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,585 (11,838 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)