Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,802 (£4,155) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)