Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,825 (£4,147) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)