Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40926 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,885 (4,607 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)