Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33520 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €865 (2,580 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)