Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,191 (361,528 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)