Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,874 (975,893 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)