Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,524 (639,765 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)