Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,264 (4,428 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)