Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,438 (4,801 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (32 minutes ago)