Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42861 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,005 (2,344 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)