Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €942 (1,834 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)