Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,120 (129,858 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (30 minutes ago)