Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01634 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,099 (128,457 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)