Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10202 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,953 (48,552 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)