Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,820 (46,775 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)