Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10509 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,679 (44,527 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)