Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,073 (48,143 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)