Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,174 (8,540TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)