Cost of living in Singapore compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,659 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 77% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,748 (SGD $8,726) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)