Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 143% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,287 (kr54,447) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)