Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,610 (kr56,588) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)