Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €990 (₨75,665) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)