Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,730 (11,706,832 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)