Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,615 (₨288,404) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)