Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,361 (460,425 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)