Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 ($2,453) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)