Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,176 (292,651 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)