Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 (¥335,533) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)