Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,270 (¥623,905) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (43 minutes ago)