Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,465 (¥321,412) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)