Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12842 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,551 (元12,078) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)