Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 (C$4,976) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)