Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,881 (元14,120) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)