Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,996 (£1,754) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)