Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25006 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,958 (Dirham 15,828) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (about 2 hours ago)