Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,999 (Dirham 8,652) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)