Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25775 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 (Dirham 15,252) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)