Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23153 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,925 (Dirham 8,314) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)