Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25180 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,990 (Dirham 15,848) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)