Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,455 (元25,371) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)